EC-COUNCIL CERTIFIED SECURITY ANALYST (ECSA)
Security Analyst Training from KernelSphere Technologies Pvt. Ltd., the Best Cyber Security Analyst Classroom Training Institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad helps to prepare for a security analyst career. ECSA training helps students to prepare for EC Council’s Certified Security Analyst exam that ensures Information Security professionals real time understanding while conducting realistic penetration tests. With our real time experts, alongwith complete lab ambiance, students can learn advanced knowledge & experience regarding the available methodologies, techniques and tools needed to perform comprehensive information security penetration tests.
The Cyber Security Analyst Training in Hyderabad helps students to perform the intensive assessments needed to effectively find and mitigate risks to an infrastructure security as well as how to bypass and eliminate them with full coverage of analysis and network security testing methods and tools. Demand for certified security analyst is very high in the market. Because of that, many students are focused on learning Information Security Analyst Courses. With certified Cyber Security Analyst Training, students gain confidence to face interviews and grab jobs of Information Security Analyst.
Why to Learn Information Security Analyst Courses?
A security Analyst is an IT professional maintaining the integrity & security of data & networks. The Security Analyst Classroom Training ensures students to have expertise & knowledge of every aspect of information security within the organization or company for which they work or responsible for. Their main aim is to analyze security measures and be able to monitor and understand intrusion detection.
Certified Cyber Security Analyst Classroom Training Course help students to implement and manage necessary training for work colleagues and those related with the organization’s data and network. Constant penetration testing is a requirement of the security analyst – detecting security holes, flaws, patching etc which are important for this role. Security analyst course enables to build the career in Information Security Analyst profession.
Security Analyst Classroom Training Courses Details:
At KernelSphere Technologies Pvt. Ltd., the Best Cyber Security Analyst Classroom Training Institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad, we provide real time experts to teach and explore the subject that will help to prepare for the classes on own and to refer at the end. Certified Cyber Security Analyst Training in Hyderabad is prepared by our experts based on industrial demands to get real time exposure on subject. Our lead and organizing team is always available round the clock. Interactive sessions with the trainers shall be provided after or during the class in case of any doubts. We have good experience & expertise in providing Certified Cyber Security Analyst Classroom Training to the students.
Security Analyst Classroom Training Course Target:
- Ability to conduct network and application penetration testing using both manual & automated techniques
- Create & function audit of computer systems to validate that they are operating securely and that data is protected from both external and internal threats.
- Create and recommend security procedures and policies.
- Evaluate assigned system to identify system security status.
- Analyze highly complex security systems according to the best industry practices to safeguard internal information databases and systems.
- Respond to more complex request and queries for computer security information and report from both external and internal customers.
- Lead investigations of security breaches & violations and recommend solutions. Creates reports on intrusions as needed and deliver analysis details for the management.
Target Audience for Certified Security Analyst Training:
- Firewall Administrators
- Information Security Testers
- Network server administrators
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
- Freshers or aspirants, who are seeking career in this networking, security field
Certified Security Analyst Training Pre-requisites:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field.
- Atleast two years of Information Security related experience.
- Knowledge on Networking & Security concepts.
- Must go through some concepts of Security Analyst Training Courses.
Certified Security Analyst Training Format:
- Security Analyst Training at KernelSphere Technologies Pvt. Ltd., the Best Cyber Security Analyst Classroom Training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad will be instructor led lecture and discussion.
- The Certified Security Analyst Classroom Training in Ameerpet, Hyderabad with hands on lab experience.
- All the Security Analyst Classroom Training classes are mutually interactive.
- Certified Security Analyst preparation assists in settling for security analyst job as interested.
Career Opportunities as Certified Security Analyst:
- List of prospective career opportunities after clearing exam and getting certified as Security Analyst:
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Data Security Analyst
Security Analyst Certification:
To achieve Security Analyst Certification, Pass exam 412-79, Security Analyst Certification ensures that the candidate have enough skills for protecting all sensitive information within a company as all the networks have adequate security to prevent unauthorized access. A Security Analyst should take responsibility for securing any software or hardware changes in the company, generate reports to share with administrators about the efficiency of security policies and recommend any changes; should take complete responsibility for documenting complete security information in the company including internet and physical security. Security Analyst Classroom Training in Ameerpet, Hyderabad prepares to be well enough to monitor the security activities and get the Security Analyst Certification at the end of the course.
- Resume Preparation and Placement Assistance too.
Security Analyst Training Courses Features:
How it Works?
- Security Analyst Classroom Training in Ameerpet, Hyderabad with Instructor led live and Interactive Sessions.
- The Security Analyst Classroom Training Courses contains work that involves Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments and real-world Case Studies.
- Further, access to 24×7 Technical Support, assistance for any query/trouble, any clarifications required shall be provided during the Information Security Analyst Course. Certified Security Analyst Training assists in the preparation and the student can conduct practical work at their own pace.
- At the end of the Information Security Analyst Classroom Training, a real time project shall be assigned to the student that simplifies to get certified as security analyst and a good scope for candidate to have Security Analyst careers.
- Course participants shall get verifiable Certificate after successful completion of the project work. We guide through the process to be certified as a security analyst.
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
About the Exam
From the commencement of the 5 day class and the activation of the ECSA Dashboard on ASPEN, you will have 60 days in total to submit your penetration testing report based on the challenge scenario to EC-Council, which will prove that you understand the concepts thought in the course. This is the eligibility criterion to enable you to challenge the ECSA exam.
The Final ECSA Exam is a Multiple Choice Question Exam.
The ECSA v9 exam includes 2 required stages.
Report writing stage requires candidates to perform various penetration testing exercises on EC-Council’s iLabs before submitting a penetration test report to EC-Council for assessment. Candidates that submit reports to the required standards will be provided with exam vouchers for the multiple choice exam.
Multiple choice exams are proctored online through the EC-Council Exam portal:
ECSA v9 Exam info:
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v9
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours