VMware is a cloud computing and virtualization software provider for X86 or IBM compatible computers and servers. The word VMware is utilized for complete VMware inc. products. It hosts other operating systems in such a way that each OS acts as if it were installed on as an own contained system with its self hardware resources and set of programs.
VMware virtualization is based on supporting virtual machines and ESX/ESXi bare metal hypervisor. Virtualization is at the heart of VMware’s one cloud, any device, any application architecture. It’s the most used efficient and agile solution for reducing IT expenses.
KernelSphere is a training powerhouse, we are specialized in providing offline and online training on varied IT technologies. We aim to provide quality service, in an affordable cost. We have very well qualified professional having enough experience in handling various real time projects. We provide complete assistance to the students in resolving any of the queries.
The Kernel is the best VMware training institute in Hyderabad. We have designed VMware course in Hyderabad based on the industry. Our trainers are very attentive and explain everything with real time examples. VMware administration training helps the candidate to achieve their goal.
We provide study materials prepared by the professional trainers based on the industry demands, syllabus content, interview question and answers and clear all your doubts during class or after the completion of the class. We even assist the candidate in getting a good job by focusing on candidate weak points.
- Familiarity with Linux/Windows administration
- Understanding of basic vSphere architectures
- System administrators
- System engineers
- System architects
- Security specialists
- Operators of ESXI and vCenter Server
- Performance and capacity analysts
- Storage administrators
- Freshers seeking careers in this field
VMware Course Target:
- Use an ESXi host
- Use a vCenter Server appliance
- Use a vCenter Server instance
- Regulate an ESXi networking utilizing vCenter Server
- Operate virtual machines utilizing vCenter Server
- Regulate an ESXi host utilizing vCenter Server
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere vMotion
- Regulate an ESXi storage utilizing vCenter Server
- Manage access control utilizing vCenter Server
- Monitor resource usage utilizing vCenter Server
- Manage VMware vSphere High Availability, Fault Tolerance and Data Protection using vCenter Server
- Manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere Web Client and VMware vSphere Client
- Apply patches utilizing VMware vSphere Update Manager
- Migrate virtual machines utilizing VMware vSphere Storage vMotion
We have an excellent training professionals, our trainers are certified, IT professional with good knowledge in installation, design and industrial training experience. Trainers are certified holder in VMware related products and developed partnerships with many of the key players in the virtualization marketplace.
Our technical trainers bring their real world experience and outstanding technical knowledge to our classrooms. They explained every module based on the real time examples and assist the students to get the clear picture of the module at the end of the module.
Our Lab is fully equipped with latest infrastructure with Power 6 and IBM X-series dual Xeon Based servers, EMC VNX, NetApp Unified Storage, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch, and all the servers are integrated with SAN. All the servers are monitored by Nagios monitoring agent with the OTRS ticketing system. We are the best VMware training institutes in Hyderabad. All the students will have an individual access to the servers through thin clients remotely. We are the best virtualization and VMware training in Hyderabad.To help the student in their practical sessions, there will be lab faculties available all the time.
VMware course completion certificate is provided at the end of course, and VMware certification training in Hyderabad, ensures the ability and knowledge of the candidate in a VMware field. We will not charge extra for the course completion certificate, which we provide. VMware course completion certificate includes the course name, candidate name and average score of the candidate during course in terms of grades/marks. We provide bestVMware classes in Hyderabad, which helps the candidate get the job of their interest.
After learning VMware classroom training, you will have lots of opportunities to select like network admin, VMware admin, VMware specialist, VMware consultant and technical support engineer. There are many Organizations, who hire VMware certified professional.
VMWare Course Curriculum
- What is Virtualization?
- Why Virtualization?
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Virtualization overview in Industry
- VMware History
- Host Based and Hypervisor based Virtualization
- Other Virtualization Product in Market
- Role of VMware in Cloud Computing.
VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) :
- ESX/ESXi: Virtualization Platform
- ESXi Installable, ESXi Embedded, and ESX
- ESX/ESXi Architecture
- Installation of Hypervisor (ESX 4.0, ESXi4.1, ESXi5.0 , ESXi5.1, ESXi5.5 and ESXi6.0)
- Configure Management Network
- Configure DNS and Routing
- ESX/ESXi as an NTP Client
- Connecting to an ESX/ESXi Host using vSphere Client and CLI
- Installation of Hypervisor on Storage LUN
- VMware vCenter Server
- Installing vCenter Server
- vCenter Server Architecture and its components
- vCenter Server Pre-requisites for hardware and software
- vCenter Database Requirement
- vCenter Server Services
- Managing vCenter Server
- vCenter server Datastores and Networks
- Adding host to vCenter Server
- vCenter server Events, Export logs
- Installation of VMware vSphere Client
- Installation of Web Client
- vCenter server virtual appliance(VCA)
- Installation of VCA
- Configuring Network, time zone and manage VCA
Virtual Machines and its Modifications
- Virtual Machine concepts
- Files in VM, VM hardware like vCPU, vRAM, virtual disk, virtual network card, console
- Creating new VM, installing windows, Linux & Solaris guest OS in VM
- VMware tools and its roles
- Modifying VMs, How to add and remove virtual hardware
- Creating RDM for VM
- Managing VM’s with vApp, Removing the VM from Inventory and disk
NEW in VMware 6.0
- Hardware-Accelerated 3D Graphics Support
- Guest OS Storage Reclamation
- 64-vCPU Support
- Improved CPU Virtualization
- Introducing Virtual Machine Compatibility
- Changing Virtual Machine Compatibility Level
- Configuring Standard Switches
- Configuring Virtual Machine in Port Group
- NIC Teaming in Switch
- Real time scenario in Switches
- Implementing VLANs in CISCO Layer 3 Switch for VMware
- Configuring Distributed Switches
- Migrating VM and VMKernel port from Standard switch to Distributed
VMware vSphere Storage
- Using VMFS Data Store with ESX & ESXi
- Creating and Browsing VMFS and NFS Datastore
- Various Methods to increase the size of Datastore
- Deleting VMFS DataStore
- Configuration of iSCSI software adapter
- Multipathing with Fiber Channel , iSCSI Storage
- Managing Multiple Storage Paths and Load Balancing
- Integration with NetApp & Clariion Virtual Machine Management
- Clones and Templates :
- Creating Templates and Clones for a VM
- Deploying Virtual Machine from Template and OVF Template
- Managing Virtual Machines: Creating, Managing and Remove snapshots
- Various Migration types:
- Cold Migration, Suspended Migration, vMotion and Storage vMotion, enhanced vMotion.
- vMotion Migration:
- Basics of CPU and Memory Virtualization
- Multicore Processors, Hyper threading and Load balancing
- Overview of Memory Virtualization
- Memory Reclamation Techniques · Transparent Page Sharing (TPS)
- Balloon Driver Mechanism
- Memory Compression
- VMkernel Swap
- What is Resource Pool?
- Why we need Resource Pool?
- Creation of Resource Pool, its attributes and Reservations
- Virtual Machine CPU, Memory and I/O Settings
- Admission Control for CPU and Memory
- Resource Control and Management
- Performance tuning methods
- How to use Perfmon tools and vCenter Server performance tab
- How to analyze data from tools using graphs
- Access control overview,
- User and groups, roles, assigning Permission
- Various Permission Scenarios
- Alarm Settings and Triggers, conditional and event triggers,
Configuring reporting, vCenter notification HA cluster Administration:
- What is High Availability?
- Architecture of HA in VMware vSphere 6.0
- Master and Slave Concepts
- HA Failure Scenarios, Master Host and Slave Host Failure
- How to Configure vCenter HA? How to use HA and DRS together?
- How to Enable or Disable HA?
- Advance option in HA, Planning Resource for HA and DRS
- NIC teaming in HA, Add network in HA
- What is FT? How FT works for a VM?
- FT Do’s and Don’ts
- Enabling FT for VM?
- Managing FT for VMS
- Implementing FT for VM
- Real Time Scenarios
Distributed Resource Scheduler:
- What are DRS? How to configure DRS? Pre-requisites for DRS?
- What are EVC and its requirements? How to configure Affinity and
- Non-Affinity Rules? Creation of DRS Host and Virtual Machine Groups
Update Manager Administration:
- Concepts, Capabilities, Components
- Install and Configure Update Manager Data Protection:
- What is Data Protection? Why we need Data Protection?
- Backup of host configuration data and entire virtual machine
- Installation and Configuring vSphere Data Protection Advanced
- De-Duplication Store, Third party tools for Backup: VEEAM DNS using Veeam
VMware vSphere Basic Troubleshooting :
- Using vicfg commands in VMA
- Using vifp & vifptarget commands in VMA
- Using esxcli commands in VMA
- Using esxcfg commands on host
- commands related to Networking
- commands related to Storage
- Monitoring CPU Performance
- Diagnosing CPU Performance
- Monitoring Memory Performance
- Diagnosing Memory Performance
- senarios of all networking issues
- senarios of vMotion issues
- senarios of storage vmotion issues
- senarios of HA & FT issues
- senarios of DRS issues
VMware vCenter Operations Manager :
- Deployment of vCops.
- Performance monitoring of all inventory objects
- Report Generation