AIX operating system is an advanced operating system designed to experience outstanding scalability, manageability and reliability. AIX is introduced by the IBM, it’s an open source operating system that standards for the open group’s single UNIX specification Ver 3.
It delivers fully integrated support for 32 and 64 bit applications. AIX also assist qualified systems delivered by hardware vendors join in the AIX multiple vendor program.
About Training: KernelSphere is the latest IT technology training institute, aim to provide quality service at an affordable cost. We are referred as the best AIX training in Hyderabad with very well designed IBM AIX course in Hyderabad. We have professional trainers, who are working for MNC’s, and have hand on exposure on many real time projects.
Our training and lab technicians have high patience to answer any query and resolve them in no time. We are one of the best AIX training institutes in Hyderabad. We provide study material prepared by our professional trainers based on their real time exposure.
We provide an interactive session with a trainer, in which candidate can clear all their doubts. We provide IBM AIX classroom training in Hyderabad in an affordable cost. We even assist candidates in facing the interview confidently by preparing them for interview questions and answers.
AIX Pre-requisite: Familiarity with UNIX operating system and basic knowledge of information technology systems.
- System administrators
- A Candidate who wants to implement and manage an AIX operating system in a multiuser power system partitioned environment.
- Fresher’s or aspirants seeking career in system administration.
AIX Course Target:
- Install the AIX operating system, RedHat Package Manager packages and file set.
- Perform system startup and shutdown
- Regulate physical and logical devices
- Perform logical volume and file system management
- Discuss the purpose of the logical volume manager
- Identify and execute basic Workload Partitions
- Build and maintain user and group accounts
- Perform and restore system backups
- Configure TCP/IP networking
About Faculty: We conduct the live IBM AIX classes in Hyderabad with real time experts. We have well qualified professionals, having good experience in installing, configuration, upgrades of internal computer hardware and software, monitor, implementation etc… we are the only IBM AIX Training institutes in Ameerpet, Hyderabad, who hire professional trainers of MNC’s and handled many real time projects.
Our trainers are always willing to share their real time experience with the aspirants. Each module is explained based on the real time scenario, which helps the students to get the complete knowledge of the subject, what they are expecting from the trainers.
Lab Infrastructure: Our Lab is fully equipped with latest infrastructure with Power5, Power6, and IBM X-series dual Xeon Based servers, EMC VNX Unified, NetApp Unified Storage, IBM DS, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch, and all the servers are integrated with SAN. All the servers are monitored by Nagios monitoring agent with the OTRS ticketing system.
We are the only IBM AIX training center in Hyderabad, who provides this type of lab facility. All the students will have an individual access to the servers through thin clients remotely. Students will be exposed to the real time scenarios through which they can get good exposure on the subject.
We provide excellent IBM AIX coaching in Hyderabad. To help the student in their practical sessions, there will be lab faculties available all the time.
Certification: We are the only IBM AIX certification training institutes in Hyderabad. Certification shows the potential of the candidate in a variety of tasks, install AIX, configure the system, manage Hard disks and even troubleshoot and solve system problems. We provide the course completion certificate at the end of the course. The certified professionals will get higher pay than the uncertified peer.
After getting certified as AIX training in Hyderabad. There are a number of opportunities are waiting for the aspirants to opt for.
In many big organizations, who are looking for the certified professional to hire and having certification will increase the chances of getting selected in the interview and it adds the weight to your job profile.
IBM AIX Course Curriculum
- File system of UNIX
- Architecture of UNIX
- Creating, removing, copying, moving files & Directories
- Using Files & Directories
- Wildcard characters
- Input /Output – Redirections
- File/Directory Permissions
- Usage of filter commands
- Introduction to AIX
- Introduction P-Series P5, P6 and P7 Hardware features
- AIX 7.1/6.1 vs AIX 5.3
- Evolution of AIX servers and AIX OS
- Using SMIT(System Management Interface Tool)
- Example of smit usages
- Object Data Manager (ODM)
- Device Terminology
- Device States
- Configuring the devices
- Issues in device in real time-various scenario solving techniques, resolving ODM issues for Device
Logical Volume Manager
- Benefits of LVM
- Logical Volume Manager components
- Physical storage
- Logical storage
- Volume Groups
- Uses of Logical Volumes
- File Systems
- LVM questionnaire includes real time issue related to LVM
- Real Time Disk replacement procedure with scenario
- File system issues discussion in various global accounts space mgmt, scripts in real time to manage file system
- What is paging space?
- Using Paging Space
- Changing Paging Space
- Paging space scenario, issues, consequence of paging space issues, technique to resolve & maintain, Pg Sp on SAN, Pg space video
Security & User Administration
- User accounts
- Security logs
- Security Files
- Changing ownership
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- Login sequence
- Regaining root’s password
- Real time discussion on admin task and different users like Sapadm, oradba, db2dba, users of various other application issues like cognos, websphere, automobile applications
Configuring SAMBA in Aix for Windows sharing, scenario in real time Scheduling
- Cron, scenario of cron issues, solving root & app user cron issues, cron mgmt
- At AIX Installation New & complete overwrite, migration installation Problem Determination
- The errpt command various example, scenario based
- The system error log
- Starting and stopping error logging
- Syslog discussion, usage of syslog to troubleshoot
- Various scenario of syslog
- Various example of using diag
- Diagnostics , what is diag , what is diag cd, its usage in real time
Backup and Restore
- mksysb backup – rootvg on NIM, running mksysb scripts like in real time on nim
- fixing backup scripts failure issues
- Performing mksysb like real time through NFS, Run scripts for mksysb through cron, resolving script issues.
- altvg backup and different Methods for alt disk
- Mirroring rootvg
- SAN Boot from EMC
- Multibos, customers using multibos in INDIA
- Real Time discussions on back ups
- Discussion about Datavg & othervg backup
- Backup through TSM, TSM agent issues, solving backup issues
- What is TCP/IP
- Configuring TCP/IP
- What is DNS
- Why DNS, DNS in Global & DNS in Company
- DNS Client Configuration, DNS Server files
- Configuring Ether channel (NIB and Link Aggregation) Physical switch side configuration, on Cisco 4006 series switch
- Real time networking issues with AIX, technique to resolve n/w issues various tools, Vlan in AIX discussion, Vlan configuration in AIX settings needed in switch.
- Configuring router as gateway between two networks
- Discussion on task related for AIX admin in TCPIP
- How to avoid downtime, things you need to take care in real time
Network File Sharing (NFS)
- Configuring NFS Server though command line & smitty & understanding their roles
- Exporting NFS directories
- Mounting an NFS directory at Client, client side issues, import host & DNS in NFS, issues
- Discussion of real time scenarios, troubleshooting on NFS Using rpcinfo, nfsstat, nfsthread
- Discussing thread concept, conse vence of reaching max thread for nfs, how to resolve
- Packaging definitions, lpp, package, fileset, apar etc
- Software Installation and Maintenance
- Software different states, scenario to be used
- Life cycle of TL, downloading TL from fix central
- nfs usage in TL upgrade
- Upgrading TL to latest levels like
- TL-11, TL-12
- Known Issues during TL upgrade Pre-requisite for TL upgrade, software broken issues, fixation
Real time tools
- Installing SSH, various of SSH, SSL
- Generating SSH keys, enabling SSH in different hosts for password less login for ROOT, real time issues, how to resolve them
- SCP, SFTP, RSYNC, SUDO, BASH, scenario to used rsync, scp, sftp
- Usage of this tools in real time
- Upgrading SSH, SSL
- Configure send mail in AIX , entries in sendmail.cf issues etc.
- Issues with CPU, most known issues, how to deal them
- Issues with Memory, collection of data through tools, like nmon, sar, topas, vmstat memory issues, paging role in issues
- Issues with I/O
- Real time Perf issue discussion, running perfpmr. Sh on AIX
Real Time Monitoring Tools
- Filemon, Netmon, Svmon, Nmon, Nmon Analyser, Netmon, Tcpdump, Lparstat, Mpstat, vmstat, iostat, sar
- How to log call with IBM
- Configuring nmon analyzer to generate, report, usage of LPARirrd tools in real time
- Usage of Ganglia in reports
- Types of Printer in AIX
- AIX and System V print sub system
- Configuring HP Network printer, various issues in printing, H/W & software issues, printer P1 issues scenario
- Various Troubleshooting methods
Storage usage in AIX
- Discussing EMC Storage in AIX, various other storage like Hitachi, NetApp
Configuring Power path, Integrating of Clarion Luns in AIX*
- Real time issues related with Storage in AIX, how to work with powerpath
- Configuring Netapp SAN through iSCSI using Netapp disk
- How to use vlan & etherchannel in NetApp with cisco switch
Discussions on LPAR
- How to create lpar, min-desire & max setting, how to settings
- How to Reboot lpar, determine correct
- Increasing Memory, CPU, Adapters on Lpars Dynamically- DLPAR
Usage of HMC
- How to activate Lpar through HMC, profile in lpar, modifying profile
- Shutting down Lpar through HMC, collecting dumps,
- It’s usage in Industry.
- Creating WPAR & using WPAR
- How to create a File System in WPAR, assigning IP add losing to WPAR, client using wpar