EMC-SAN covers the storage area network activities based on a connectrix family of switches. It includes performance monitoring, security addressed and basic troubleshooting.
This technology provides disaster recovery, Backup capabilities,consolidate storage, Avoid Unscheduled downtime and Business continuity service. It assists organization in Data availability, Managing IT costs, Facility storage consolidation, Business Continuity, Direct attached storage and Network Attached storage.
About EMC SAN Training: KernelSphere is a training powerhouse, we are specialized in providing the quality offline training to the seeking candidate on varied IT technologies. We provide EMC-SAN Classroom Training in Hyderabad. We are the best SAN Storage Training in Hyderabad. Our main focus is to provide a quality service at an affordable cost to the student.
We have very well qualified professional trainers, who has worked in anMNC and handled many real time projects. They will help the candidate to learn every module based on the real time examples.
KernelSphere is the best EMC Storage Training in Hyderabad. We frequently, starts the new EMC-SAN Training Classes in Hyderabad. Students are free to raise any type of questions during the class.
We provide an interactive session with the professional trainer. We provide study material prepared by the trainers based on their experience, syllabus content, interview question and answers. We even assist the candidate in getting a good job by focusing on candidate weak points.
- Basic understanding of computer architecture
- Basic understanding of databases, networking, and Operating system
- Familiarity with specific segments of storage infrastructure
- IT Professional planning to do CompTIA Storage+ / SNIA SCNP certification
- Candidates seeking a career in storage and networking domain.
- IT professional enrolled in activities for storage software or hardware.
- Professional responsible for architecting information infrastructure solutions.
EMC SAN Course Target:
- Describe storage fundamentals
- Understand network attached storage
- Identify the components and uses of a Storage Area Networks
- Classify SAN Applications
- Examine iSCSI
- Compare Direct Attach Storage (DAS) to Network Attach Storage (NAS)
- Examine Fibre Channel?
- Categorize Storage Networking Issues
About Faculty: We have an industry professional trainer, who has enough experience in handling the real time projects. We are the only training institute to provide EMC-SAN real time training in Ameerpet, Hyderabad. Our trainers assist the candidates in understanding the in depth knowledge of the subject. We are the best EMC-SAN Courses Training in Hyderabad.
Lab Infrastructure: Our Lab is fully equipped with latest infrastructure with Power 6 and IBM X-series dual Xeon Based servers, EMC VNX Unified, NetApp Unified Storage, Brocade FC Switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch, and all the servers are integrated with SAN. All the servers are monitored by Nagios monitoring agent with the OTRS ticketing system.
We have a good reputation for this EMC-SAN course in Ameerpet Hyderabad. All the students will have an individual access to the servers through thin clients remotely. We are the best EMC-SAN Training Institutes in Hyderabad. To help the student in their practical sessions, there will be lab faculties available all the time.
Course certificate: We are the best provider for EMC-SAN courses in Ameerpet with excellent lab infrastructure, industry expert trainers and course completion certificate at the end of the course. EMC-SAN course completion certification is provided at the end of the course and project completion. This certification provided to the candidate ensures that the candidate has enough knowledge with the storage technology and able to handle EMC Proven Professional Logos, information sharing, etc.
Career opportunities: After learning EMC-SAN, candidate will have a number of opportunities to opt, for commencing a career. Even to the professional candidate they can enhance their skills and they may get better hike in their salary.
The scope for EMC-SAN is good in the market. After getting certified the candidate can apply for EMC Storage administrator, EMC storage engineer, Tech support engineer, etc…
EMC SAN Course Curriculum
Introduction of SAN
- Introduction to SNIA
- Direct attached storage
- Networking attached storage
- Storage Area Network
- Visit DataCenter to DAS, NAS & SAN
- SCSI, FCP, FCIP, iSCSI
- FC layers and related components
Discussion on Disk and Disk technologies
- Flash , SAS and NL-SAS
- Visit to DC to see FLASH, SAS & SATA
- See hardware Components
- Intelligent storage system
Discussion on Raid Levels
- RAID 0 , 1 , 10 , 3 , 5 and 6
- Industry Best Practice of RAID levels
Architecture of VNXe and VNX
- Comparing Arch with CLARiiON & other Storages.
- Visit to Data Centre to identify HBA, VNX storage, CLARiiON Storage etc.
Brocade Switch management
- Switch Introduction
- Configuration uploads
- User Accounts and Password Behaviors
- Core PID & Fabric OS Commands
- Brocade Zoning, Advantages of zoning, Zoning, Trunking
Unisphere security features
- Describe LDAP/AD security
- Configure user authentication on VNX
- Audit control events, SSL and TLS certificate and keys
- Unisphere security, VNX configuration, storage configuration
- Visit to Data Center to identify Hardware
Storage provision and management
- Storage provisioning
- Configuring storage pools
- Managing host access to storage
- Host integration basics
- Host connectivity FC and iSCSI, understanding FC & iSCSI Physical Connectivity
- Host software, install host software
- Windows FC connectivity
- Practical on FC, LUN Mapping
- Windows iSCSI connectivity
- Practical on iSCSI, LUN Mapping
- Linux FC connectivity
- Discuses Linux Fiber channel Physical Connectivity
- Linux iSCSI connectivity, Practical on LUN Mapping
- ESXi FC Connectivity,
- Practical on Fiber Channel LUN Mapping
- ESXi iSCSI Connectivity
- Practical on iSCSI LUN Mapping
Advanced storage concepts
- Meta LUN Concepts
- Usage in Real time, Scenario
- LUN migration
- Real time LUN Migration Scenario
- Fast VP
- Usage of FAST-VP
- Data Compression
- FAST cache
- How to configure FAST Cache, Usage
VNX block Local replication
- VNX block local replication principal
- VNX snap view snapshot configuration
- Managing and configuring snap view snapshots
- VNX snap shot configuration
- VNX snapshot operation
- Managing and configuring VNX snapshots
- Real time usage of Snapshots
VNX Snap view – Clone Configuration
- Clone operation, Clone configuration
- Real time usage of Clones
- Lab for snapview clone configuration
- Overview of DR, Overview of SAN copy
- VNX Monitoring & Reporting Tools in implementation
- Command line Navicli
- Overview of Symmetric –Architecture
- EMC Storage System integrator – Windows
- Overview Data Domain, Isilon – Big Data Networker
File Systems Configuration
- File System Components
- Introduction of NAS (Network Attach Storage
- Overview of CIFS and NFS
- Overview of ViPR
- Overview of ScaleIO
- Overview of XtremeIO
- Netapp Storage Architecture
- IBM DS Storage Architecture
- Hitachi Data system Architecture
- Difference between EMC,IBM ,NETAPP and Hitachi Storage terminology.
- SAN day to day roles and responsibility.