Google Cloud Platform is a suite of Public Cloud Computing Services. Computing, Data Storage, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Networking, Big Data, IoT etc., are the services offered by Google Cloud Platform. Cloud Architect Essentials of GCP are nothing but the infrastructure to implement the Google Cloud Platform that are designed for implementing, deploying, migrating and maintaining applications in the cloud.
With Google overtaking the major stake from providing information to being the top search engine, it has introduced Google Cloud Platform to address many of the Cloud Platform issues online and offline. It enables to explore and deploy solution elements including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services and also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management and resource monitoring.
Interacting with Google Cloud Platform explores how it could deliver better, high- level data analytics. Analytics lets all kinds of businesses gain real-time insights from massive amounts of data stored in the cloud and reduces IT involvement which is an on-demand, scalable resource. It empowers a business user that is incredibly valuable & almost immeasurable.
Inspite of Google providing Google Cloud Platform training and services Online along with the Certification, training by the Industrial Experts with an experience in live environment & live projects is the most essential part of learning. And KernelSphere provides an extremely effective training in GCP.
Why Learn Google Cloud Platform?
Google Cloud Platform is responsible for implementing, deploying, migrating and maintaining applications in the cloud. An understanding of cloud architecture & Google technology enables to design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives. Google Cloud Platform takes care of all the aspects of solution development including implementation details, developing prototypes, architectural best practices including micro-services and multi-tiered distributed applications which span multi-cloud or hybrid environments.
GCP offers a range of computer services that go from giving users full control (i.e., Compute Engine) to highly-abstracted (i.e., Firebase and Cloud Functions) letting Google take care of more and more of the management and operations along the way.
GCP Tutorial for beginners Details:
KernelSphere is the best training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad offering the most demanded technical courses needed by the industries. We have well trained professionals from the reputed organizations to provide training in their spare time. They provide best Google Cloud Platform tutorial for beginners. Our technical team is also good at responding to the candidate’s queries; our technical & training team is always available to address the queries of the candidate. Also, we also guide the candidates for the GCP interview questions and answers.
Different applications and workloads require different storage and database solutions. KernelSphere offers training for a full suite of industry-leading storage services that are price performant and meet the needs for structured, unstructured, transactional and relational data that helps to identify the solutions that fit the scenarios, whether they are mobile applications, hosting commercial software, data pipelines or storing backups.
GCP training Course Target:
- Get Started with Google Cloud Platform and get introduced to GCP.
- Learn Google Compute Options that includes Google Compute Engine, Google App Engine, Google Container Engine etc.
- Learn Identity & Access Management (IAM) along with basic Instance Management.
- Train regarding the connections with Linux and Windows Instance with more gcloud commands.
- Learn Virtual Privacy Cloud (VPC), IP Addressing & Firewall Rules.
- Take a Closer Look on Data Base Options of Cloud Storage.
- Build and set up light weight, reproducible and portable development environments with GCP.
GCP Tutorial Targeted Audience:
Software test professionals
GCP Career Aspirants
Students/Beginners/Fresh IT Job Aspirants
GCP Training Prerequisites:
There is no mandatory requirement for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) training Course; but this course is designed for the professionals and career aspirants who are responsible for designing, building, analyzing and optimizing big data solutions. It enables the application programmers and Software Engineers to develop software programs for implementing, deploying, migrating & maintaining applications in the cloud.
GCP Training Format:
A Candidate seeking a career in GCP can register with us, attend free webinar class and if interested pursue further for training. We provide the login details for the LMS that contains all the training material and other stuff needed for the GCP tutorial. LMS gets activated immediately after enrolling for the GCP Classes to access the saved videos. Our trainers assist in clarifying each & every query during the course, provide in-depth analysis of the subject and guide through the Interview process.
In case, one session is missed, the saved videos from LMS can be referred and get updated with the last class. Once enrolled for the stupendous GCP training course, our trainers bestow their utmost efforts to clear the doubts and share their experiences to learn and master the GCP Course sequentially through Online Training.
Google Cloud Platform Career Opportunities:
Google being the most highly used Search Engine is offering the Google Cloud Platform Course and Services Online and Offline too. Mere training for Online Course & Certification itself doesn’t provide mastery on the subject as it needs an expert guidance through the path and live experience of the projects with the real world including a detailed analysis of the case studies. Get trained in Google Cloud Platform with KernelSphere Technologies Pvt. Ltd., the Best Training Institute for Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Google Cloud Platform Certification:
Though Google itself is providing free certification for Google Cloud Platform, only certification with the basic concepts of the subject is insufficient to construct a pedestal for a sturdy career. A thorough analytical approach towards the subject with a professional guidance from the Industry experts is much more essential. KernelSphere Technologies Pvt. Ltd., the Best Training Institute for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) in Hyderabad provides training in exploring the total concepts of the course and exploiting the extraordinary career opportunities in the Industry.
Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Welcome to Google Cloud Platform Cloud Architect Essentials
- Introduction to Linux Academy
- GCP Overview
- GCP Infrastructure
- Certification Overview
- Free Trial and Always Free Tier Overview
- Sign up for trial account
Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Organization and Projects
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Interacting with Google Cloud Platform
- Tour of GCP Console
- Cloud Shell demo/gcloud commands
- API Explorer
Google Compute Options
- Compute Options Comparison
- Bonus: Compute Options Decision Tree
Google Compute Engine
- What is Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)?
- Compute Engine Overview
- Basic Instance Management
- Instance Options
- gcloud and REST reference
- Connect to Linux Instance + more gcloud Commands
- Connecting to Windows Instance
- Editing Instance Specifications
- Creating, Editing, and Manipulating Disks
- Snapshots and Images
- Pre-emptible VM’s, Instance Templates, and Groups
- Bonus: Cloud Launcher
- Networking Overview
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- IP Addressing and Firewall Rules
- Operation and Management Tools
Google App Engine
- App Engine and PaaS Overview
- App Engine Hands On
- App Engine Resources
- Cloud Endpoints
- Google Cloud Storage Options
- Database Options – Closer Look
- Cloud Storage (Unstructured Data)
- Hands On – Cloud SQL
- Hands On – Bigtable
- Hands On – Cloud Spanner
- Hands On – Cloud Storage Buckets
- Hands On -Integrate Cloud Storage with App Engine
- Hands On – Cloud Storage with 3rd Party Application
Google Container Engine
- What are Containers and Kubernetes?
- Google Container Engine
- Hands on with Container Engine
Big Data and Machine Learning
- What is Big Data?
- GCP Big Data Services
- Big Query Demo
- Google Cloud Machine Learning Platform