What is Internet of things (IoT)? Internet of Things is the system of interrelation of human, animal, hardware and network. It transfers the data over a network without any interaction between the human and hardware devices.
It has originated from the convergence of wireless technologies, Micro-services, MEMS and internet. By 2020 billions of devices will be connected with each other.
Why Learn IoT?
- IoT assists the human to think beyond its imagination.
- It enhances the traditional limit of connecting to devices like systems, laptop and smart phones to a various range of devices and everything we use to interact with external environments through an internet.
About IoT course:
The KernelSphere is a one of the IoT Training Center in Hyderabad. We are specialized in providing a high quality level of offline training to various IT technologies. We provide the best IoT Training in Hyderabad and provides real time IoT classroom training in Hyderabad. All sessions will be led by an expert. We provide study materials prepared by the professional experts based on the industry demands.
We are one of the best institute to provide an IoT course in Hyderabad. Our goal is to provide the quality services to the seekers in an affordable cost. All the IoT classes in Hyderabad are delivered by the well qualified professional trainers, who delivers hands on session with real time examples as well as share their experience with the students to have a better understanding of the subject on a real time basis.
We have an excellent lab infrastructure with knowledgeable lab faculty and IoT tool kits. Training, technical and lab faculty team is always ready to assist the candidate at every step of course duration.
- Fundamental Knowledge of software and systems
- Basic understanding of Statistics
- Basic understanding of business devices, operation, process, electronic and data systems.
- Managers and Engineers whose company are venturing into IoT space
- Investors and IoT entrepreneurs
- Business Analysts & Investors
- Students who want to seek IoT knowledge.
IoT Course Target:
- Determine the main components composing the Internet of Things.
- Using different frameworks for the use of the Internet of Things.
- Analyze, build or develop parts of an Internet of Things solution and connect it to the desired business model.
- Explain the fundamentals of the Internet of Things in terms of models.
- Critically assess ethical and potential security issues akin to the Internet of Things.
- Describe how tools and technologies are practiced to build new Internet of Things solutions
- Assess different Internet of Things and their applications.
Faculty: Our trainer for internet of things training in Ameerpet Hyderabad is experienced IoT expert. Our trainer has practical and theoretical knowledge of the internet of things. KernelSphere technology faculty is passionate about sharing knowledge on the Internet of things.
Our trainer will help you to achieve your career goals. Our trainers assist the candidate to build your own End to End IoT Solutions.
Our Lab is fully equipped with latest infrastructure with Power 6 and IBM X-series dual Xeon Based servers, EMC VNX Unified, NetApp Unified Storage, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch, and all the servers are integrated with SAN. All the servers are monitored by Nagios monitoring agent with the OTRS ticketing system.
We have a good reputation as IoT coaching center in Hyderabad. All the students will have an individual access to the servers through thin clients remotely. Students will be exposed to the real time scenarios through which they can get good exposure on the subject. We are the best IOT institutes in Hyderabad. To help the student in their practical sessions, there will be lab faculties available all the time.
IoT course completion certification is provided at the end of the course, which ensures a candidate’s potential in handling internet of things, dealing with hardware resources, software and communication networks. This course completion certificate of KernelSphere technologies will help candidates in many ways.
No doubt the career in IoT is excellent and in future the opportunities for the IoT are in high demand. IoT certified professional are being hired in any range of companies with good package.
Especially in big organizations, the demand for this profession is high. The Internet of Things training in Hyderabad will assist to make your dream comes true.
IoT & IoE Course Curriculum
- 3 Waves of Internet
- What Is IoT?
- Why IoT?
- Market Analysis and Investments in
- IoT Applications
- How IoT Works?
- High Level Data Flow in IoT
- Technical Architecture
IoT: Physical Layer
- Sensors and Its Types
- Digital Sensors with examples
- Analog Sensors with examples
- End Nodes (Microcontrollers)
- Introduction to end nodes
- Arduino with C- Programming
- Understanding Arduino Libraries
- Hands on Interfacing of sensors with Arduino
- Introduction to IoT Gateways Introduction to Raspberry Pi Features
- Hangs on Raspberry Pi—
IoT: Communication Layer
- Types of networks
- Device level transport layer
- IoT Training Course book
Cloud level transport layer
IoT: Cloud Layer
- Cloud and Cloud Storage
- Cloud Characteristics
- IoT Cloud Platforms
- Understanding Carriots Cloud Platform Exploration of Carriots Platform
IoT: Application Layer
- Application Layer User End Interfaces
- IoT Applications
- Smart Home
- Transportation and Logistics
- Smart Wearable s
- Smart City Applications
- Health Care
- Security Applications and Military Applications
- Other Challenges
IoT: Future and Expectations