Linux cluster training in Hyderabad: Linux cluster is the connection of two or more systems are connected together in a network to complete a task. Systems includes- multiple storage devices, PCs or UNIX workstations and redundant interconnections.
Clusters can be connected in four types-storage, high availability, load balancing and high performance.It’s generally used for load balancing as well as for high availability, reliability and performance.
It’s employed as a relatively low cost form of multiple processing machine for scientific and other applications that assist to perform parallel operations. Currently cluster workstations and server are deployed mostly for scientific applications and high availability applications.
KernelSphere is the leading institute in providing Linux cluster training in Hyderabad. We are well known for providing the latest technology courses both online and offline. We have an excellent lab infrastructure with trainers who will assist you to work on real time examples during class.
You will not have to see back, once you are done with this Linux cluster classes in Hyderabad. Our trainers assist you in getting the complete knowledge of the subject on a real time basis.
Linux Cluster Pre-requisite:
- Knowledge of Linux Administration
- Candidate should possess RHCE or equivalent knowledge.
- Linux Administrators
- Freshers, seeking a career in Linux administration.
- Developers and support personnel.
- Professionals, who need to work on Linux systems.
Linux Cluster Course Target:
- Introduction to Clusters
- Installing and configuring a Linux HA solution
- Managing Clustered Storage using SAN
- Creating and managing high availability services
- Working with shared storage and configuring multi-pathing
- Configuring and Build XFS and GFS2
- Manage and Build highly available services
- Configure and install the Add-On for High Availability
- Work with the Storage Server
- Configure multipathing
- Work with shared storage
Linux Cluster course in Hyderabad is designed by our professional trainer. Our training and technical staff are full time researchers and worked with many reputed companies on real time examples. They share their valuable knowledge with the students and assist them to explore the new things that will add confidence in candidate for showing their ability during the interview.
Our Lab is fully equipped with latest infrastructure with Power 6 and IBM X-series dual Xeon Based servers, EMC VNX Unified, NetApp Unified Storage, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch, and all the servers are integrated with SAN.
We are the Best Linux Cluster coaching centers in Hyderabad. All the students will have an individual access to the servers through thin clients remotely.
We are one of the Best Linux Cluster training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad. To help the student in their practical sessions, there will be lab faculties available all the time.
After completion of course, we provide course certification certificates. Which ensures that the candidate has the ability to handle the Linux administration and can meet the Linux cluster requirements.
The certification will add confidence in candidate to face any type of questions during the interview process. Big organization hires the certified professionals and they offer higher package, than the uncertified peer.
After completing Linux Cluster realtime training in Ameerpet, Hyderabad. There area a number of openings are waiting for Linux cluster certified professional for technical specialist, IT operations analyst, Linux Admin and many more.
RHEL Cluster Course Curriculum
- Red Hat Cluster Suite Introduction
- Cluster Infrastructure
- Shared Storage configuration using ISCSI SERVER
- Cluster Administration Tools
- Cluster components Conga, luci, ricci
- Cluster Administration GUI
- Command Line Administration Tools
- Cluster Management
- Lock Management
- Cluster Configuration System
- High-availability Service Management
- Clustered LVM (CLVM).
- Red Hat Global File System
- Installing Red Hat High Availability Add-On software
- Configure and Deploy Apache Cluster services
- Configure and Deploy MYSQL Cluster services
- Configure and Deploy SAMBA services on Cluster
- Configure and Deploy NFS services on Cluster
- How to Deploy Oracle DB as a cluster service