Machine learning is a field of computer science that gives computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. It is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that allows software applications to become more accurate in predicting outcomes without being explicitly programmed.
Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it learn for themselves. The primary aim is to allow the computers learn automatically without human intervention or assistance and adjust actions accordingly.
Within the field of data analytics, machine learning is a method used to devise complex models and algorithms that lend themselves to prediction; in commercial use, this is known as predictive analytics. These analytical models allow researchers, data scientists, engineers and analysts to produce reliable, repeatable decisions and results and uncover hidden insights through learning from historical relationships and trends in the data.
Effective machine learning is difficult because finding patterns is hard and often not enough training data is available; as a result, machine-learning programs often fail to deliver. But, KernelSphere Technologies Pvt. Ltd, the Best Machine Learning Training Institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad with its intellectual & experienced trainers provides the utmost data and assistance to cope up with the concepts & practical abilities of Machine Learning to its fullest.
Machine learning is an analytical method that uses algorithms to iteratively learn from, and find hidden patterns in, large datasets. As mentioned in the example above, machine learning models are adaptive. As new data is introduced, machine learning models adapt and become increasingly accurate in their predictions.
Why Learn Machine Learning Course?
Machine learning enables analysis of massive quantities of data. While it generally delivers faster, more accurate results in order to identify profitable opportunities or dangerous risks, it may also require additional time and resources to train it properly. Combining machine learning with AI and cognitive technologies makes it even more effective in processing large volumes of information.
Machine Learning Training in Hyderabad enables businesses to effortlessly discover new trends and patterns from large and diverse data sets. Businesses can now automate analysis to interpret business interactions, which were traditionally done by humans, to take evidence-based actions. This empowers enterprises to deliver new, personalized or differentiated products and services. Therefore, considering ML as a strategic initiative can be a lucrative decision. However, deployment might carry certain business risk. Therefore, it is better to approach investment decisions with utmost care.
All of these things mean it’s possible to quickly and automatically produce models that can analyze bigger, more complex data and deliver faster, more accurate results even on a very large scale. High-value predictions can guide better decisions and smart actions in real time without human intervention.
Machine Learning Tutorial Details:
All registered candidates will get Machine Learning course interactive classes led by real time certified experts. Instant access to interactive sessions to learn Machine Learning shall be provided alongwith access to LMS (Learning Management System) where you can find recorded sessions, Machine Learning Pdf, Machine Learning Tutorial and Machine Learning PPT, interview questions and other useful stuff required to prepare for Machine Learning certification.
Machine Learning Training in Ameerpet, Hyderabad trains to reproduce known patterns and knowledge, automatically apply that to other data and then automatically apply those results to decision making and actions.
Machine Learning Course Target:
- Understand basics of Machine Learning
- Build more accurate pricing models
- Detect network intrusions
- Generate real-time targeted advertising on websites
- Reach record sales via recommendation engine deployment
- Improve demand forecasts in retail
- Detect and prevent fraud in real-time
- Produce descriptive statistics, carry out exploratory data analysis and clean, reformat & aggregate data.
- Deploy various algorithms and then compare and evaluate the results of each. Select the appropriate algorithm based on the findings.
- Present findings and begin work to get the model into production.
Machine Learning Tutorial Targeted Audience:
- Site Administrators
- Software Programmers
- Anyone who want to progress with the trend
Machine Learning Tutorial Prerequisites:
Though particular pre-requisites are not obligatory for Machine Learning Training, basic knowledge of Artificial Intelligence & Data Mining shall be an added advantage.
Machine Learning Training Format:
Machine learning for beginners with live interactive sessions led by highly qualified instructors and lab sessions with hands on experience on real time projects alongwith Machine Learning Certification at the end of the course is provided.
Certified Machine Learning Career Opportunities:
Employees with a Certified Machine Learning Certification shall have a decent paid job with different opportunities such as – Machine Learning Professional, Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Software Engineer, Machine Learning Engineer, Machine Learning Research Scientist etc.
Machine Learning Certification:
KernelSphere Technologies Pvt. Ltd., the Best Machine Learning Training Institute in Hyderabad provides Machine Learning certification at the end of the course. It’s a professional documentary proof to show that a candidate has completed the course and is eligible for a particular job. The certification consists of grade/marks achieved according to the performance of the real-time live project. The certification card will be labeled with course name, course duration along with grade. Complete assistance from KernelSphere Technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall be provided in finishing the project with the help from instructors. We are here to support you 24×7.
Our Lab is equipped with sophisticated infrastructure such as Power 6 and IBM X-series dual Xeon Based Servers, EMC clarion; Netapp Unified Storage, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch and all the servers are integrated with SAN. All the servers are monitored by Nagios monitoring agent with the OTRS ticketing system.
All students will have an individual access to the servers through thin clients remotely and shall be exposed to the real time scenarios through which they can get good exposure on the subject. Lab faculty shall be available anytime to guide the students in their practical sessions of Machine Learning tutorials.
Machine Learning Pdf, Machine Learning Tutorial, Machine Learning PPT, Machine Learning Tools alongwith Resume Preparation and Placement Assistance shall be provided by KernelSphere Technologies Pvt. Ltd., the Best Machine Learning Training Institute in Hyderabad.
Our learners come from?
Our learners come from throughout the World such as UAE, Saudi Arabia, United States (USA), Italy, Singapore, Australia, Turkey, Bangladesh, Brazil, United Kingdom (UK), Indonesia, Canada, New York, London, New Jersey, Mexico, Malaysia, France, Pakistan, Egypt, Colombia, Russia, Kenya, Ireland, China, Germany, Philippines, India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Ranchi, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, Patna, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune, Mysore, Noida, Bhubaneswar Etc.).
How it Works?
KernelSphere Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provides the Machine Learning Training in Ameerpet, Hyderabad with Instructor led live & Interactive Sessions with an access to classes videos and the course contains Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments and Real World Case Studies. The practical work shall be done at your own pace with the assistance of our trainers on Machine Learning course.
Access to 24×7 Technical Support, assistance for all the queries, clarifications during the course shall be provided with the assistance of Machine Learning Training tutorials.
At the end of the course, Project work shall be assigned for which Grade and Verifiable Certificate shall be awarded on the successful completion of the project.
Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Big Data and Machine Learning
Walking with Python or R
- Understanding Python or R
Machine Learning Techniques
- Types of Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Advice for Applying Machine Learning
- Machine Learning System Design
Supervised Learning – Regression
- Predicting house prices: A case study in Regression
- Linear Regression & Logistic: A Model-Based Approach
- Regression fundamentals: Data and Models
- Feature selection in Model building
- Evaluating over fitting via training/test split
- Training/ Test curves
- Adding other features
- Regression ML block diagram
Supervised Learning – Classification
- Analyzing the sentiment of reviews: A case study in Classification
- Classification fundamentals : Data and Models
- Understanding Decision Trees and Naive Bayes
- Feature selection in Model building
- Linear classifiers
- Decision boundaries
- Training and evaluating a classifier
- False positives, false negatives, and confusion matrices
- Classification ML block diagram
- Deep Learning
Unsupervised Learning – Clustering
- Document retrieval: A case study in clustering and measuring similarity
- Clustering System Overview
- Clustering fundamentals: Data and Models
- Feature selection in Model building
- Prioritizing important words with tf-idf
- Clustering and similarity ML block diagram
- Unsupervised Learning – Recommendation
- Recommender systems overview
- Collaborative filtering
- Understanding Collaborative Filtering and Support Vector Machine
- Effect of popular items
- Normalizing co-occurrence matrices and leveraging purchase histories
- The matrix completion task
- Recommendations from known user/item features
- Recommender systems ML block diagram
Unsupervised Learning – Deep Learning
- Deep Learning: Searching for Images
- Searching for images: A case study in deep learning
- Learning very non-linear features with neural networks
- Application of deep learning to computer vision
- Deep learning performance
- Demo of deep learning model on ImageNet data
- Deep learning ML block diagram
Spark Core and MLLib
- Spark Core
- Spark Architecture
- Working with RDDs
- Machine learning with Spark – Mllib
05-Aug-2017 02:09 AM
Good instructor of KernelSphere, who worked well with the group and got the best out of me.