DevOps Training assists organizations system to save their valuable time and money. We train Devops engineers to collaborate between IT operations and development team to accelerate the automation of workflow and infrastructure. We provide good sources to learn devops tutorial for beginners.
DevOps is known for a suite of concepts that was first introduced by Patrick Debois. DevOps is the combination of software development and operations. It’s a melding of these two disciplines in order to describe cohesion, collaboration and communication between the traditionally separate developer and IT operations teams. DevOps look at these two operations as an interdependence of the two groups. By combining these two functions as one team or department, DevOps assists an organization to deploy software more frequently, while gaining the necessary speed for more innovation and maintaining service stability.
Why Learn DevOps?
The Devops engineer benefit business to build the relation between the development and operations directly. Devops engineer enables developers and operations to break down the conflict that exists in a team and motivate them to work together, provides systems into production reliably, rapidly and safely. It transfers the business operations faster and decrease the risk of production changes through automated non-functional testing and low development iterations.
Devops Tutorial for beginners Details:
KernelSphere is the best training institute in Hyderabad offering the most demanded technical courses needed by the industries. We have well trained professional from the reputed organizations and in their free time they provide training. They provide best devops tutorial for beginners. Our technical team is also good at responding to the candidate’s query, our technical and training team is always ready to answer the query of the candidate. Also, we prepare candidates for the Devops interview questions and answers.
We provide the complete Devops Offline training material to get the in-depth knowledge of the Devops engineer roles. You don’t feel any regrets, once you enroll in our designed course. You have to just register with us using our webinar link and attend free demo class to understand, how we actually carry out the training process.
DevOps training Course Target:
Learn the basics of Devops tutorial for beginners and need for Devops engineer.
Learn and maintain Version control with GIT.
Do configuration management using Puppet a chef.
Implement continuous integration (CI) with Jenkins.
Implement infrastructure monitoring with Nagios.
Learn containers practicing Docker.
Build and set up light weight, reproducible and portable development environments with vagrant.
DevOps Tutorial Targeted Audience:
Software test professionals
DevOps Training Prerequisite:
There is no mandatory requirement for this Devops training Course , but having familiarity with basic concept of administration is recommended. You need to be familiar with software builds and deployments, automated testing.
DevOps Training Format:
A Candidate who is seeking a career in Devops engineer can register with us, attend free webinar class and if interested pursue further for training. We provide the login details for the LMS, which contains all the training material and other stuff needed for the Devops tutorial for beginners completion. Once you enroll for the Devops classes, your LMS will get activated and you can access the saved videos and training staff to understand the subject in depth and Devops interview questions and answers. Our trainers will help you in clearing every doubt you have during the course.
In case, if you missed one session, then you can refer the saved videos from LMS and updated with the last class. You don’t have to worry once you enroll for our best Devops training course, our trainer and technical team is very active in responding to any type of query in no time. They do their utmost efforts to clear doubts and share their experience to learn Devops tutorial for beginners step by step which helps to grab the complete knowledge of the devops online training as well as prepare you for the Devops interview questions.
DevOps certification Career Opportunities:
Devops career path is exciting, as you have to integrate new technologies and solving new challenges. As a Devops developer your job is to integrate these two different mindsets. Devops training for freshers will open number of opportunities for the Devops specialist in various sizes of organization. The candidate with Devops certification will get the extra attention and they will get an extra package than the uncertified Devops engineer.
The DevOps Training is designed to cover the devops tutorial for beginners and understanding the performance and security for infrastructure. Devops help in focusing on value and streamline the delivery and also learn about the scalability, common infrastructure servers and availability. After completion of this curriculum will get Devops certification and Devops interview questions and answers that will help you to stand out in a group and get the job of your choice.
Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Big Data and Machine Learning
Walking with Python or R
- Understanding Python or R
Machine Learning Techniques
- Types of Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Advice for Applying Machine Learning
- Machine Learning System Design
Supervised Learning – Regression
- Predicting house prices: A case study in Regression
- Linear Regression & Logistic: A Model-Based Approach
- Regression fundamentals: Data and Models
- Feature selection in Model building
- Evaluating over fitting via training/test split
- Training/ Test curves
- Adding other features
- Regression ML block diagram
Supervised Learning – Classification
- Analyzing the sentiment of reviews: A case study in Classification
- Classification fundamentals : Data and Models
- Understanding Decision Trees and Naive Bayes
- Feature selection in Model building
- Linear classifiers
- Decision boundaries
- Training and evaluating a classifier
- False positives, false negatives, and confusion matrices
- Classification ML block diagram
- Deep Learning
Unsupervised Learning – Clustering
- Document retrieval: A case study in clustering and measuring similarity
- Clustering System Overview
- Clustering fundamentals: Data and Models
- Feature selection in Model building
- Prioritizing important words with tf-idf
- Clustering and similarity ML block diagram
- Unsupervised Learning – Recommendation
- Recommender systems overview
- Collaborative filtering
- Understanding Collaborative Filtering and Support Vector Machine
- Effect of popular items
- Normalizing co-occurrence matrices and leveraging purchase histories
- The matrix completion task
- Recommendations from known user/item features
- Recommender systems ML block diagram
Unsupervised Learning – Deep Learning
- Deep Learning: Searching for Images
- Searching for images: A case study in deep learning
- Learning very non-linear features with neural networks
- Application of deep learning to computer vision
- Deep learning performance
- Demo of deep learning model on ImageNet data
- Deep learning ML block diagram
Spark Core and MLLib
- Spark Core
- Spark Architecture
- Working with RDDs
- Machine learning with Spark – Mllib
05-Aug-2017 02:09 AM
Good instructor of KernelSphere, who worked well with the group and got the best out of me.