EC-COUNCIL CERTIFIED SECURITY ANALYST (ECSA)
Is that enough?
Can you become an industry accepted security professional? Will organizations hire you to help them protect their systems? Do you have any knowledge in applying a suitable methodology to conduct a penetration test for an enterprise client?
About The Course
The ECSA penetration testing course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
About the Exam
From the commencement of the 5 day class and the activation of the ECSA Dashboard on ASPEN, you will have 60 days in total to submit your penetration testing report based on the challenge scenario to EC-Council, which will prove that you understand the concepts thought in the course. This is the eligibility criterion to enable you to challenge the ECSA exam.
The Final ECSA Exam is a Multiple Choice Question Exam.
The ECSA v9 exam includes 2 required stages.
Report writing stage requires candidates to perform various penetration testing exercises on EC-Council’s iLabs before submitting a penetration test report to EC-Council for assessment. Candidates that submit reports to the required standards will be provided with exam vouchers for the multiple choice exam.
Multiple choice exams are proctored online through the EC-Council Exam portal:
ECSA v9 Exam info:
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v9
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours